Research summary: Development of new computational tools for the exploration, integration and analysis of large-scale, genome-wide data, to understand mammalian gene control during development and disease, with potential long-term applications in developing alternative, gene-based therapies.
Data analysis and integration of large-scale, genomic data.
Development of computational tools and resources to study epigenetic and transcription control.
- MKODB – mammalian knock-out database
- Myeloidome – an expression atlas of human myeloid cell types
- Heat*seq – Heatmaps by integrating high-throughput sequencing data
- TRES – Transcription control in embryonic stem cells
- GSCA – Gene set control analysis
- Pathicular – Identification of enriched paths in integrated networks
- LeMoNe – Learning module networks
- GaNesh – Gibbs sampler based clustering algorithm